IDSP-Pakistan, Quetta programming office seeks to hire the following qualified and experienced individuals.
Note: Women candidates will be preferred.
Position: Research and Teaching Coordinator (2 position Quetta Based)
Research and Teaching Coordinator “RTC” is leading learning position of the institute. During the fellowship the RTC will be engaged in a variety of activities, assignments and tasks.
- To lead and develop process for IDSP in teaching/ facilitation in courses/ trainings and different research studies conducted by IDSP-Pakistan
- To contribute in IDSP’s regular publications through identifying the materials and to translate the literatures.
- To contribute in sessions designing, delivering and course development processes.
- Have the study and an exposure of different radical authors
- To design and implement field based interventions for working with communities and youth on contemporary issues
- Reporting, documentation and analyses
Required Qualification/ Knowledge & Experience:
- M.A, M.Sc and B.A, B.Sc
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience will be preferred.
- Good command on English language skills
- Good knowledge about the current affairs.
- Good analyses, writing and documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication & computer skills
- Knowledge of local languages will be preferred.
Suitable candidates may email their CVs at email@example.com latest by October 30th, 2010. Clearly mention name of position in subject line of email. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for test and interview.